MAKE AN IMPACT
If I could give one piece of advice to an incoming Clarkson student, I would tell them to get involved with a club or organization on campus...Clarkson has truly allowed me to merge my degree field with my true passion: horses!"
SOLVE A PROBLEM
"…Search out the real needs of the American people…"
-1896 - Founding Address
Intersect science, technology, engineering, arts and business to pursue interdisciplinary research, learning and thought leadership focused on rapidly solving real world problems for a better future.
ig·nite /iɡˈknight/ verb
• catch fire or cause to catch fire
• to pursue innovation intensely with powerful purpose
• how Golden Knights defy convention to innovate with impact
IGNITE YOUR LIFE
Roll-Up Your Sleeves and Do It.
Design your academic, research & social life to collide with your personal passions and goals. Sketch it. Code it. Prototype it. Fail at it. Reiterate it. Test it. Finance it. Build it. Do it. Ignite you.
When I decided to pursue an MBA, applying to Clarkson was a no-brainer: it was an online program geared toward the busy professional. I owe my promotion to the skills I learned while completing the degree as well as the encouragement and support from my professors and my classmates."
Clarkson ignites the network of graduates with the entrepreneurial competence to make sense of complex systems, forge connections across fields and lead with purpose to find creative solutions.
- One in five alumni already leads as CEO, senior executive or owner of a company.
- Brookings Institution, a world renowned research and think tank, names Clarkson among the top 10 universities nationwide for maximizing career earnings potential.
- National Model for Entrepreneurship Education – US Association of Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Top 21 Institutions – Forbes Magazine